Beauties Demi Lovato Shows in The World's | World's Beauties American, German, Russian - Woman

Beauties Demi Lovato Shows in The World's

Post By: -
Demi Lovato is showing off her toned bikini body. The former "X Factor" judge appears to be slimmer and more toned than ever, as she lies on the beach in a black bikini.
As she tweeted on January 15, 2014, "2014... feeling healthy, feeling rested.. Y'all ain't ready!!It's wonderful to see her looking so relaxed and so comfortable with herself. After struggling with eating disorders in the past, the "Glee" guest star has come a long way in her journey towards self-acceptance and healthy body image, as seen in her steamy "Neon Light" video.
In a November 22 interview, she described this "Neon Lights" video as "grown-up sexy." As she explained, "I kind of did it just for this video. But I think that as I'm getting older, I'm becoming more confident, and embracing my curves, as you can tell in the video." Lovato is a month off before her "Neon Lights" tour, a decision that has upset a few fans.
On January 8, the "Heart Attack" singer defended her decision to skip this year's People's Choice Awards. As she tweeted, "D-mn... Just hopped online to check twitter and some 'fans' are being really mean :(...I'm not a the PCA's because as I have stated before, I'm taking as much time off this month as possible...I haven't taken a substantial amount of time off in a long time and now I am. Thank you for those who voted and understand why I am away."








0 comments "Beauties Demi Lovato Shows in The World's", Read Or Submit Your Comments

Post a Comment